Agricultural Experiment Station
College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences
Bringing Science to Your Life
The Agricultural Experiment Station supports research designed to:
- Enhance agricultural profitability.
- Stimulate economic development using natural resources.
- Improve the quality, safety and reliability of food and fiber products.
- Sustain and protect the environment with ecologically sound practices.
- Manage and protect natural resources.
- Improve the quality of life for the people of New Mexico.
NMSU's Agricultural Experiment Station is the principal research unit of the College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences. All research faculty in the college have appointments in the Agricultural Experiment Station. More
ACES Calendar of Events